The following are key concepts that you should be familiar with after reading and studying Chapter 20: Shorelines. To evaluate your understanding of any of the key concepts, select the corresponding Concept Quiz from the Selection Bar and answer the questions provided.
- The shoreline and the coastal zone.
- Waves and their erosive activity.
- Sand movement on the beach.
- Erosional and depositional shoreline features.
- Stabilization of the shore.
- Coastal classification.
by Prentice Hall, Inc.
A Pearson Company Legal Notice