Objectives: At the end of this chapter you will be able to talk about your daily routine, tell time, make comparisons, and describe clothing. You will also be able to compare daily routines and fashion in places where French is spoken.
- Access the Points de départ, Sons et lettres, Écoutons, and Vocabulary and Student Activities Manual audio for the chapter. The most recent version of Real Player is required to listen to the audio.
- Check your understanding of each lesson's vocabulary and grammar presentation through multiple-choice and fill-in-the-blank activities that are automatically graded and provide immediate feedback. In addition, use the online Flashcards and the Soccer Game for additional practice.
Access a variety of activities and research links:
- The links that accompany certain textbook and Student Activities Manual exercises.
- The Surfons sur Internet activity explores topics related to the chapter theme. Conduct research on the Francophone Web, respond to essay questions, and gain new insight into the Francophone world.
- The Venez chez nous web activity explores the Francophone Web to enhance your understanding of the topics presented in the corresponding Venez chez nous section of the textbook.
- In the Expansion links you will find fun links for further practice and exploration, such as personal web pages, games, videos, and much more.