COMMUNICATION ET CULTURE
Nicole Fouletier-Smith, University of Nebraska, Lincoln
Web Site Content by:
Isabel K. Roche, Bennington College
Soccer game content by:
Michael Berke, San Jose City College
Welcome to the on-line study guide to accompany Parallèles: Communication et culture, Third Edition. This website has been designed to practice, reinforce and further explore the vocabulary, structures and cultural themes of each chapter.
Features of this site include:
- Self-tests. Instantly scored practice exercises for the vocabulary and structures presented in the Étapes in each chapter.
- Web Activities. Web-based activities that enhance the cultural presentation in the Cultures en parallèles and Voyage en francophonie sections.
- Flashcards. Practice the Le mot juste vocabulary with the help of these on-line flashcards! An audio feature allows you to listen to the correct pronunciation for each word.
- Games. Provides additional grammar practice through a fun, interactive on-line soccer game!
- Audio Program. The complete in-text and Cahier audio are included. (Real Player is required to play these audio files. To check if you have Real Player on your computer, or to download the program for free, click on the Browser Tune-up link below).
- Web links. Web links to cultural, professional, and instructional websites.
To enter this site, select a chapter from the Jump to