Cognition: The Thinking Animal, 2e
Daniel B. Willingham
Welcome to the Demonstration Companion Website to accompany Willingham's Cognition: The Thinking Animal, 2e textbook.
Features of this demo website includes:
- Key chapter learning Objectives that help students organize key concepts.
- Hierarchal Outlines of the chapter content that provides you a different way to view the chapter material.
- an Online Study Guide that asseses your knowledge of the text, provides instant scoring and feedback, and allows students to send results to thier professors.
- "Cognition Web Links" that provide a valuable source of supplemental information.
- Flashcards that help students remember key terms and their definitions.
- PowerPoint lectures that can be used as a teaching and a learning resource
Visit this site when you want to gain a richer perspective and a deeper understanding of the concepts and issues discussed in Cognition: The Thinking Animal, 2e.
To enter this demonstration website, select a chapter from the menu above.
Special thanks to our Companion Website and PowerPoint author:
Glenn Meyer, PhD.