Welcome to the Companion Website to accompany the Wade and Tavris Invitation to Psychology, 3/e text.
This Companion Website makes learning dynamic, interactive, and efficient. Designed specifically with the active learner in mind, each chapter of the Companion Website features:
Visit this site when you want to gain a richer perspective on Psychology and a deeper understanding of the concepts and issues discussed in Invitation to Psychology 3/e.
- Chapter learning objectives that help students focus on the key chapter learning points.
- A comprehensive Study Guide with several assessment and critical thinking exercises such as "Multiple Choice", "Fill in the Blank", "Essay", "Matching", etc. that test students' critical thinking skills and allow students to forward essay responses and graded quizzes to their instructors from the website.
- "Psychology on the Web" web links module listing chapter-related web links
- Live!Psych Interactive Media Labs that cover key text chapter concepts.
- Research Navigator Activities that takes active learning to a new level by giving you access to countless research resources such as the New York Times on the Web and EBSCO's Content Select.
To enter this site, select a chapter from the menu above.
Special thanks to:
Our Companion Website author, Sonya Lott-Harrison, Community College of Philadelphia.
Our PowerPoint author, H. Lynn Bradman, Metropolitan Community College