Revised, Second Edition
University of Kansas, Lawrence
Welcome to the online study guide to accompany Art History, Revised Second Edition.
Features of this site include:
- chapter learning objectives that help students organize key concepts.
- online quizzes which include instant scoring and coaching.
- writing activities that foster critical thinking.
- essay questions that test students' critical thinking skills.
- interactive map study questions to give students a firmer grasp of geography.
- maps and timelines in downloadable form.
- dynamic web links to the best search engines in art and art history providing a valuable source of supplemental information.
- built-in routing that gives students the ability to forward essay responses and graded quizzes to their instructors.
- communication tools such as message boards to facilitate online collaboration and communication.
Visit this site when you want to gain a global perspective of art through the centuries as well as gain a richer perspective and a deeper understanding of the concepts and issues discussed in Art History, Revised Second Edition.
The Companion Websites for Art History require the Flash 5.0 or higher free plug-in.
The Companion Websites for Art History require the QuickTime Player free plug-in.
The Companion Websites for Art History require the Acrobat Reader free plug-in.
Visit this site when you want to gain a global perspective of art through the
Click below to visit Art Central for all instructors resources.