Photography, 9th edition
Barbara London, Jim Stone, John Upton
Welcome to the online study guide to accompany Photography, 9/e.
Features of this site include:
- chapter learning objectives that help students organize key concepts.
- online quizzes which include instant scoring and coaching.
- demonstration activities that foster critical thinking.
- dynamic web links that provide a valuable source of supplemental information.
- built-in routing that gives students the ability to forward essay responses and graded quizzes to their instructors.
Visit this site when you want to gain a richer perspective and a deeper understanding of the concepts and issues discussed in Photography, 9/e.
Online Study Guide provided by Elizabeth Greenberg, Photography Program Director, Maine Photographic Workshops
Photo Processes Demonstrations and Simulations provided by Byron Wolfe, Associate Professor of Photography, California State University at Chico
Special thanks to our Web author:
University of North Texas