Western Civilization: A Social and Cultural History
Margaret L. King
Welcome to the online study guide to accompany Western Civilization: A Social and Cultural History, 2/e.
Features of this site include:
- chapter learning objectives that help students organize key concepts.
- online quizzes which include instant scoring and coaching.
- writing activities that foster critical thinking.
- essay questions that test students' critical thinking skills.
- dynamic web links that provide a valuable source of supplemental information.
- key word searches that are easy to use and feature built-in search engines.
- built-in routing that gives students the ability to forward essay responses and graded quizzes to their instructors.
- an extensive faculty module that includes PowerPointTM slides, presentation graphics, and lecture hints and activities.
Visit this site when you want to gain a richer perspective and a deeper understanding of the concepts and issues discussed in Western Civilization: A Social and Cultural History, 2/e.
Special thanks to our web author: