Adventures in Writing: An Introduction to the Writing Process with Readings, First Edition
Chair, English Department
College of the Canyons
There is an instructor's manual available for this book. Visit English Central at www.prenhall.com/english_central. However, a password is needed to gain access to the English Central site. Contact your local PH Sales Rep to receive your free access code. To locate a PH Sales Rep, go to our Rep Locator.
Welcome to the online study guide to accompany Adventures in Writing: An Introduction to the Writing Process with Readings, First Edition.
To enter this site, select a chapter from the "Jump to" menu above.
Features of this site include:
Visit this site when you want to gain a richer perspective and a deeper understanding of the concepts and issues discussed in Adventures in Writing: An Introduction to the Writing Process with Readings, First Edition.
- chapter learning objectives that help students organize key concepts
- online quizzes, which include instant scoring and coaching
- essay questions that test students' critical thinking skills
- diagnostic tests that allow self-assessment with instant scoring
- dynamic web links that provide a valuable source of supplemental information
- built-in routing that gives students the ability to forward essay responses and graded quizzes to their instructors
- alliance with Turnitin.com, which allows professors to check papers for plagiarism
Special thanks to our web author:
San Jose State University