Essentials of Psychology
by Saul Kassin, Ph.D.
Welcome to the Companion Website to accompany Essentials of Psychology. The features of this site include:
- Learning Objectives for each chapter that help students organize key concepts.
- Study Guide quizzes which assess your knowledge instantly and provides critical feedback that directs you right back to the book.
- Animated Live!Psych media labs which interactively reinforce core psychology concepts that covered in the text.
- "Who's Who" biographies of psychologists.
- Web Destinations that dynamically link you to valuable information sources on the web.
- Interactive Lecture and Chapter Review modules that help to enhance key chapter points covered in the textbook.
- Flashcards that build your knowledge of key chapter terms and tests your knowledge of them
- PowerPoints which aid in the education of key chapter concepts.
Visit this site when you want to gain a richer perspective and a deeper understanding of the concepts and issues discussed in Kassin's Essentials of Psychology.
Special thanks to our Companion Website and PowerPoint author:
Albuquerque Technical Vocational Institute