The Western Heritage
Teaching and Learning Classroom Edition, Brief Fifth Edition
Donald Kagan, Steven Ozment, Frank M. Turner
Welcome to the online study guide to accompany The Western Heritage, Teaching and Learning Classroom Edition, Brief Fifth Edition.
Features of this site include:
- chapter learning objectives that help students organize key concepts.
- online quizzes organized by main topic heads which include instant scoring and coaching.
- writing activities that foster critical thinking.
- essay questions that test students' critical thinking skills.
- dynamic web links that provide a valuable source of supplemental information.
- built-in routing that gives students the ability to forward essay responses and graded quizzes to their instructors.
Visit this site when you want to gain a richer perspective and a deeper understanding of the concepts and issues discussed in The Western Heritage.
You will also need Macromedia's Shockwave Player to view parts of this site. Click the image below to download ...
Some of the interactive maps use the Alphamania plugin. This plugin will automatically download and install. Please click here to view a sample map and install the Alphamania plugin.
You will also need Macromedia's Flash Player to view parts of this site. Click the image below to download ...