Development Across the Life Span, Third Edition
Media and Research Update
Robert S. Feldman
In each chapter you will find:
- Chapter Objectives for that detail key learning points.
- A Study Guide packed with 7 different kinds of assessment modules.
- Research Navigator Activities that take you to the Research Navigator website and back...asking you to do chapter releated research using this incredibly powerful research tool.
- "Child Development on the Web" and "Author Picks" weblinks
- Writing activities which emphasize critical thinking
- A Flashcards exercise module that helps you study key text terms.
- A Net Search tool that enables you to do focused web searches using text related terms
- A link to Psychology current events articles on the New York Times
- A PowerPoint Presentation created to help you study - or lecture!
- Biographies of key theorists mentioned in the text.
Visit this site when you want to gain a richer perspective and a deeper understanding of the concepts and issues discussed in Development Across the Life Span, 3/e. To access this site, select a chapter from the TOC bar at the top of the page.
Special thanks to our companion website authors:
all from Eliot-Pearson Department of Child Development, Tufts University