Out of Many: A History of the American People, Media and Research Update, Fourth Edition
John Mack Faragher, Yale University
Mary Jo Buhle, Brown University
Daniel Czitrom, Mount Holyoke College
Susan H. Armitage, Washington State University
Welcome to the online study guide to accompany Out of Many: A History of the American People, Fourth Edition.
Features of this site include:
Visit this site when you want to gain a richer perspective and a deeper understanding of the concepts and issues discussed in Out of Many: A History of the American People, Media and Research Update, Fourth Edition.
- chapter learning objectives that help students organize key concepts.
- online quizzes which include instant scoring and coaching.
- writing activities that foster critical thinking.
- essay questions that test students' critical thinking skills.
- dynamic web links that provide a valuable source of supplemental information.
- key word searches that are easy to use and feature built-in search engines.
- built-in routing that offers students the ability to forward essay responses and graded quizzes to their instructors.
- an extensive faculty module that includes PowerPoint slides, presentation graphics, and lecture hints and activities.
Special thanks to our web author:
University of Illinois-Chicago
You will need Adobe's Acrobat Reader to view parts of this site
click here to download ...
You will also need Macromedia's Shockwave Player to view parts of this site. Click the image below to download ...
Some of the interactive maps use the Alphamania plugin. This plugin will automatically download and install. Please click here to view a sample map and install the Alphamania plugin.
You will also need Macromedia's Flash Player to view parts of this site. Click the image below to download ...