Many Peoples, Many Faiths, Eighth Edition
Robert S. Ellwood
University of Southern California, Emeritus
Barbara A. McGraw
St. Mary's College, Moraga, California
Welcome to the Prentice Hall Companion Website designed to accompany Many Peoples, Many Faiths, Eighth Edition.
Features of this site include:
- chapter learning objectives that help students organize key concepts.
- online quizzes which include instant scoring and coaching.
- essay questions that test students' critical thinking skills.
- dynamic web links that provide a valuable source of supplemental information.
- key word searches that are easy to use and feature built-in search engines.
- built-in routing that gives students the ability to forward essay responses and graded quizzes to their instructors.
Visit this site when you want a deeper understanding of the concepts and issues discussed in Many Peoples, Many Faiths, Eighth Edition.
Special thanks to our author:
California State University, Northridge
To enter this site, select a chapter from the menu above.