After studying Chapter 15, your students should be able to:
- Describe the role of public relations in supporting profit-driven corporations.
- Discuss current business issues, such as corporate governance, executive compensation, and corporate social responsibility.
- Explain how the public relations function contributes to corporate well-being in the post-9/11 era of heightened security and increased threats from terrorism.
- Describe the crucial role of public relations in communicating with the financial community.
- Outline the role of philanthropy as a key element in corporate citizenship.