Sociology for the Twenty-First Century
Tim Curry, Robert Jiobu and Kent Schwirian
The Ohio State University
Special thanks to:
Dr. Kenrick S. Thompson, Ph.D.
Professor Emeritus in Sociology
Northern Michigan University
Arkansas State University Mountain Home
Welcome to the online study guide to accompany Sociology for the Twenty-First Century, 5/E
Features of this site include:
- chapter learning objectives that help students organize key concepts.
- online quizzes which include instant scoring and coaching.
- essay questions that test students' critical thinking skills.
- dynamic web links that provide a valuable source of supplemental information.
- built-in routing that gives students the ability to forward essay responses and graded quizzes to their instructors.
Visit this site when you want to gain a richer perspective and a deeper understanding of the concepts and issues discussed in Sociology for the Twenty-First Century, 5/E.