Comunidad y cultura
Cathryn Collopy ODonnell
Riverside Community College
Web Content by:
Matthew Wyszynski (Self-test)
University of Akron
Angela Carlson-Lombardi (Web-based Activities and links)
University of Minnesota
Welcome to the online study guide to accompany Portales: Comunidad y cultura:
Features of this site include:
- Instantly scored practice exercises for each chapter's vocabulary and structures.
- Web-based activities that expand themes in the Enlaces, Galería cultural, and El mundo que nos rodea sections in the textbook.
- Web links for the Prepárese para entrar section in the textbook and the Comunidades section in the Activities Manual.
- Web links to cultural, professional, and instructional websites.
- Spanish special characters. Whenever you need to enter one of the special and accentuated characters in Spanish, click on the icon and select the character you need.