Making A Nation: The United States and Its People
Nick Cullather Indiana University, Bloomington
Jan Ellen Lewis Rutgers University, Newark
Michael McGerr Indiana University, Bloomington
James Oakes CUNY Graduate Center, New York
Welcome to the online study guide to accompany Making A Nation: The United States and Its People.
Features of this site include:
Visit this site when you want to gain a richer perspective and a deeper understanding of the concepts and issues discussed in Making A Nation: The United States and Its People.
- chapter learning objectives that help students organize key concepts.
- online quizzes which include instant scoring and coaching.
- writing activities that foster critical thinking.
- essay questions that test students' critical thinking skills.
- dynamic web links that provide a valuable source of supplemental information.
- communication tools such as chat rooms and message boards to facilitate online collaboration and communication.
- built-in routing that gives students the ability to forward essay responses and graded quizzes to their instructors.
- an extensive faculty module that includes PowerPoint TM slides, presentation graphics, and lecture hints and activities.
Special thanks to our web authors:
John F. McClymer, Ph.D.
as a special contributor
You will need Adobe's Acrobat Reader to view parts of this site
click here to download...