Using PDFs in Power Point Presentations
How to link to a PDF file from text (or an object) in a PowerPoint presentation For Microsoft PowerPoint
- First, save the presentation in which you want to insert the hyperlink. If you insert a hyperlink before you save a presentation, you cannot create a relative link.
- Select the text (or object) you want to represent the hyperlink.
- On the Slide Show menu, click Action Settings.
- Click the Mouse Click tab.
- Click Hyperlink to, and from the drop-down menu select Other File.
- Browse to find the PDF file that you have downloaded from the Boydston web site onto your hard drive and then click OK.
- Select any other options you want, and then click OK.
- To preview how a hyperlink will appear in the slide show, click Slide Show at the lower left of the PowerPoint window.