Along These Lines: Writing Sentences and Paragraphs
John Biays, Broward Community College
Carol Wershoven, Palm Beach Community College
Welcome to the online study guide to accompany Along These Lines: Writing Sentences and Paragraphs, Second Edition. To access the site, please go to the "Jump to" menu in the navigation bar above.
Features of this site include:
- chapter learning objectives that help students organize key concepts
- online quizzes which include instant scoring and coaching
- writing activities that lead developing writers through the steps of the writing process
- dynamic web links that provide a valuable source of supplemental information
- built-in routing that gives students the ability to forward essay responses and graded quizzes to their instructors
- eThemes of the Times collection for English
- Research Navigator, which provides extensive help on the research process and three exclusive databases full of relevant and reliable source material including EBSCO's ContentSelect Academic Journal Database, The New York Times Search by Subject Archive, and Best of the Web Link Library. Click here to view a .pdf walk-through of Research Navigator (Acrobat Reader required. Click here or on the image below to download this application).
Visit this site when you want to gain a richer perspective and a deeper understanding of the concepts and issues discussed in Along These Lines: Writing Sentences and Paragraphs, Second Edition.
Special thanks to our web author:
Coastal Carolina Community College