Social Psychology in Action 2: The...
Learning objectives for Social Psychology in Action 2 Social Psychology and the Environment
- Describe how noise can be a source of environmental stress, and the effects of noise (pp. 539-542).
- Describe what crowding is, and its effects of a crowded environment on individual functioning (pp. 542-545).
- Describe how research on social dilemmas can inform us about how to deal with environmental problems (pp. 546-548).
- Describe successful strategies for conserving water and energy (pp. 549-551).
- Describe the strategies that have been successful in getting people to reduce littering (pp. 551-554).
- Describe the strategies that have been successful in getting people to increase recycling (pp. 554-557).