Study of this chapter will enable you to:
- List the characteristics of ideal op amps.
- Identify negative feedback in op-amp circuits.
- Use the summing-point constraint to analyze ideal op-amp circuits that have negative feedback.
- Select op-amp circuit configurations suitable for various applications.
- Use op amps to design useful circuits.
- Identify practical op-amp limitations and recognize potential inaccuracies in instrumentation applications.
- Work with instrumentation amplifiers.
- Applyintegrators, differentiators, and activefilters.