Live: A Plan for Wellness, Stress Reduction, and Personal Responsibility
In this chapter, you will explore answers to the following questions:
- What does it mean to be healthy?
- What is a "holistic" approach to wellness?
- What is the importance of mental health?
- What are some characteristics of depression?
- What is our soul's effect on wellness?
- What is the importance of being physically fit?
- What is the importance of spirituality?
- What are some strategies for healthy eating?
- What are some tips for reducing stress?
- What is the relationship of drugs and alcohol to personal responsibility?
- What are some of the facts regarding STDs and birth control?