Learn: Multiple Intelligences, Learning Styles, and Personality Typing
Strategies for Building on Your Best
Consider the following strategies for making the most of your learning styles, personality type, and dominant intelligence:
- Understand that everyone has a strength and aptitude for some skill or task.
- Improve your weaker learning styles by incorporating at least one aspect of those learning styles into your daily study plans.
- If your personality type clashes with your professorís personality type, try to make adjustments that enable you to get through the class successfully.
- Strengthen your less dominant intelligences by involving yourself in activities that cause you to use them.
- Adjust your learning style to match your professorís teaching style if possible.
- Understand that your primary intelligence can help you decide on your lifeís vocation.