Think: Critical- and Creative-Thinking Skills
Strategies for Building on Your Best
Consider the following strategies for creative thinking:
- Understand that the creative process is not an organized process. It can be chaotic and disorderly—downright crazy at times.
- Never be afraid to ask ANY question, even those you think may be silly.
- Jot your weirdest and funkiest ideas down; you may need them later.
- Take risks! Greatness has never been achieved by playing it safe. Dream, and dream big.
- Hone your sense of adventure and exploration by playing and thinking like a child.
- Force yourself to develop at least five creative solutions to any problem you face.
- Force yourself to do something old in a new way.