KNOWLEDGE AND ATTITUDE
- Discuss the reasons for repeating the initial assessment as part of the ongoing assessment. (p. 289)
- Describe the components of the ongoing assessment. (pp. 289-290) (Scan 12-1, pp. 288-289)
- Describe trending of assessment components. (pp. 286, 289-291)
- Explain the value of performing an ongoing assessment. (pp. 286, 288)
- Recognize and respect the feelings that patients might experience during assessment. (p. 288)
- Explain the value of trending assessment components to other health professionals who assume care of the patient. (p. 291)
- Demonstrate the skills involved in performing the ongoing assessment.