Coping with Challenging Customers
Learners will be able to:
- Identify various reasons that customers may be perceived as challenging.
- Name five ways to avoid creating challenging customers.
- List at least six characteristics of challenging customers.
- Indicate ways to deal with different types of challenging customers.
- Describe actions to take when you think you have treated a customer inappropriately.
- Define empathy and state why it can have positive power.
- List the six super ways to cope with challenging customers.
- Name several benefits to customer service providers who cope with challenging customers.