Communications in Customer Service
Learners will be able to:
- Define and list the five main methods of communication.
- Describe customer intelligence by listing the three main components of the customer intelligence process.
- List the characteristics of a good listener.
- List five ways to improve listening skills.
- Describe some of the characteristics that can be revealed by a person's voice.
- Identify the seven steps to answering a call successfully.
- Name five rules of e-mail etiquette.