Strategy for Formulating a Plan for Success
Learners will be able to:
- State definitions for strategy and planning.
- List variables to consider when developing a customer service strategy.
- Indicate why strategy is important in customer service.
- Define infrastructure and indicate why it is important for customer service.
- Define culture and give examples of culture in specific industries.
- Define high-touch and low-touch customers and give examples of each.
- Define consumption behavior.
- Describe market segmentation and name at least three examples of customer service segments.
- Name the seven guidelines or components of creating a customer service strategy.