NOTE: Every effort has been made to provide accurate and current Internet information. However, due to the constant changing of Internet addresses, or heavy Internet traffic, some web links may not be functional.
- Find out about developing and deploying online surveys of customer satisfaction. Heres a link to get you started: http://www.websurveyor.com/
Heres another: http://www.keysurvey.com/customer-survey.jsp
- Read more about blogs: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blog
- Read some actual blogs. This link will take you to categories of blogs for you to try:
- Use Google or your favorite search engine and search for CRM software. Read the information at several of the software providers sites. Write a short summary of how CRM software can be used to improve customer relations.
- Read the “solving customer service problems” blog at:
http://www.fivecentnickel.com/2006/09/19/solving-customer-service-problems/. How prevalent do you think these problems are? Why do so many people have such similar types of customer service issues? How can these be resolved?
- Why should a company or agency provide good customer service? Read what the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services has to say.
- Delivering Effective Customer Service (Inc.com)
From the Text
- http://www.csmassociation.org/ (Customer Satisfaction Measurement Association)
- http://www.customerservicemanagement.com/articles.htm (Improving Your Customer Service)